joji

Default moving tables spanning 2 pages to the next page

If I have a table in a word document, and I don't want the entire table to
span 2 pages, how do I make it so that the table automatically move to the
turning this off for a specific row means that a row that spans the next page
will start at the next page, but I am interested in having the same
functionality for the entire table, not just the row.

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter