Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gouz gouz is offline

Default change a footer on just one page of a muliple document?

I need to add information to a footer on just one page and not the other
pages in the document...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

put a section break in on the page before, then unclick same as previous on
the footer toolbat, make your change, then add another section break to the
page that you've made your change to