Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liontamer Liontamer is offline

Default SBSWord2007/Chapter08/04_Bookmarks

Upon trying to access this document, I am getting an error. Can't open this
document. Are there any replacements online? How do I access the
replacement? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Liontamer,

I'm assuming this is a Word document? If so, what is the error you're getting? Can you copy the document to your hard drive if
trying to open from the CD?

For issues with Microsoft Press books, such as the
Step by Step Word 2007
one you can use the information on
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/books/

--