Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bunpeng Bunpeng is offline

Default How do I find Tab "List fonts name in their font" in word 2007?

in word 2003 in font list box we can show font names in their font by go to
TOOL CUSTOMIZEOPTIONS and then clear the tick LIST FONT NAMES IN THEIR FONT
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QnVucGVuZw==?=,

in word 2003 in font list box we can show font names in their font by go to
TOOL CUSTOMIZEOPTIONS and then clear the tick LIST FONT NAMES IN THEIR FONT

this is not applicable to the font list in the 2007 Ribbon.

If you had a font list control from the old CommandBars in the Add-in tab, the
option would apply there and could be changed via a macro with

Commandbars.DisplayFonts = false

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bunpeng Bunpeng is offline

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?QnVucGVuZw==?=,

in word 2003 in font list box we can show font names in their font by go to
TOOL CUSTOMIZEOPTIONS and then clear the tick LIST FONT NAMES IN THEIR FONT

this is not applicable to the font list in the 2007 Ribbon.

If you had a font list control from the old CommandBars in the Add-in tab, the
option would apply there and could be changed via a macro with

Commandbars.DisplayFonts = false

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Dear Cindy,

Thanks for your reply. it is a bit tricky but I will try and hope it will
work
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Bunpeng,

To add one bit to Cindy's reply, as she mentioned the command will work on items brought in under the Ribbon Add-ins tab, (for
example
http://gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm ))

However it the font list in both the built-in right click/mini-toolbar and on the Home Ribbon will probably continue to show the
font samples, not just a font list.

The registry key that toggles the display (that was in Tools=Customize=Options in older versions) is ignored by the Office 2007
apps.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP