Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gill Gill is offline

Default Spelling check help please

Hi I have office 2003 and I have just put it onto my new lap top 'XP' but
when I go onto word and I do a spell check it says they cant detect and
spelling mistakes and also says cant do it is WELSH!!! I have gone on and set
ENGLISH UK as my default but each time it just goes back to WELSH as being
the default and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Can any one helpo me
please???

Gill x

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Where did you set the default? Did you do it in Windows Control Panel |
Regional and Language Options? For more, see
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm and/or
http://www.wiredbox.de/Forum/Thread3..._settings.aspx