Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cendrine

Default How can I add a spine in lanscape mode?

Hello!

I am making a book and I used Word. My cover is in landscape mode. Problem
is, for a cover, you need a spine. Then, I would need to add one, but how do
I do that, when the spine would be in the middle of both pages, where I
cannot add anything? Does anyone have any idea?

I cannot find anything on the internet or in the Help section of the Word
tutorial.

Thanks a lot!

Cendrine