Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Horizon

Default remove line breaks

When I past text from a web page into Word, there are often line breaks that
are fixed rather than automatically wrapping to the next line.
How can I remove all of these from a large section of text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Use find and replace. If they're really line breaks:
Find ^l
Replace with a space or nothing.

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy