Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Josip Josip is offline

Default Heading caption in header

Hi
I'm trying to get the Page Header to display the caption of Heading (level
1) that's active on the current page.
I was using the template with this feature, but I don't know how to recreate
this feature.

Thank you
Josip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Josip Josip is offline

Almost forgot:
I'm using Microsoft Office 2003.

Thanks
Josip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You want a StyleRef field in the Header. See Help on Create a
dictionary-style page header, or, at this article:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm
scroll down toward the end to read the "Beyond Numbering" section.

Josip wrote:
Hi
I'm trying to get the Page Header to display the caption of Heading (level
1) that's active on the current page.
I was using the template with this feature, but I don't know how to recreate
this feature.

Thank you
Josip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout