Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
steward steward is offline

Default Shortcut to insert signature image

Is there a way to create a toolbar button or menu command that would insert
my signature image into a document? I use an image of my signature on Word
docs so I can email them directly [without printing, signing, scanning, or
faxing]. Thank You.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Save the signature as an AutoText or AutoCorrect entry: see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm

You can assign a keyboard shortcut to an AutoText entry or add it to a
toolbar, or, in Word 2003 and earlier, you can just type the first four
letters of the entry name, wait for the AutoComplete tip, and press Enter.
AutoCorrect entries are inserted automatically when you type the text to be
replaced.

news