Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Megan Salch

Default European A4 paper?

What are the dimensions for European A4 paper? I need to set up our logo to
be printed on A4 paper so that we can print letters on the paper using
European standards.

Changing paper sizes causes error. SOcalla3 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 3rd 05 10:23 PM
how do i set the paper size in word 2003 to A2 [email protected] Page Layout 1 December 12th 04 12:35 PM
paper feed cpdaly Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 06:13 PM
How do I reset page size when defaults to European paper sizes ov. European Page Size Defaults Page Layout 1 December 5th 04 10:44 AM
how can I mark paper edge to exactly fold paper to fit DL envelope graygle Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 06:30 PM