Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chad Harris

Default How to do "microtext page bottom" used to label docs

Using Word 03 on an XP SP2 box.

I have noticed on docs from time to time (several legal) that often the
creator or the creator's secretary or assistant in a lot of cases has put a
detailed title of the document whether it's a motion or anything else
centered down at the bottom of the page with the tiny "page 1 of 11" for
example. They can get a lot down there because it's tiny and I want to do
this with the documents I'm making. I will start searching with awkward
terms like "tiny font bottom page Word" but hopefully someone will show me
how they do this.

Thanks much in advance,

Chad Harris