Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wyndi

Default Letters are keying as numbers

Certain letters are keying as numbers. The sequence seems to be a number for
every third stroke and this started on my laptop yesterday for no apparent
reason. While I selected the Word discussion group, this is happening in
every application.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Are you sure that you haven't invoked the num lk feature that converts some
of the keys to the equivalent of the numeric keypad on a desktop keyboard.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP