Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Heidihop Heidihop is offline

Default when protected How do I keep text form fields from skipping space

I created a form where I have several text form fields. Once the form is
protected, I test the form by typing in the information. When I'm typing,
the next form field shading areas moves and changes the formatting of the
form. I've tried to change the properties of the shading areas to maximum
length unlimited, but it constantly is moving the next shading area to again
mess up the formatting of the form. How can I keep the shading areas in the
areas that I created them, so that when someone is completing the form, they
can simply tab to each shading area?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Put each form field in a separate cell of a table that's formatted for
fixed column widths (Table Autofit Fixed Column Width) or in a
frame (using the Frame button on the Forms toolbar).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman