Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
yoni yoni is offline

Default How can I remove all pictures from a document?

I need to remove a few hundred pictures from a document and really don't wish
to do that one by one. Anyone has a solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the answer I posted yesterday! Which in case the NNTP/Web link has
screwed up again was

Are the images inserted 'in line' or floating? If the former use the replace
function to replace ^g with nothing.
If not, or a mixture of both, then you will need a macro eg (without knowing
what else is in the document) something like:

With ActiveDocument
.Range.Find.Execute findText:="^g", _
Replacewith:="", _
Replace:=wdReplaceAll