Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
awothers awothers is offline

Default 8.5 x 5.5 Booklet using Word 2007

I have created a booklet and in Print Preview it looks fine. It prints as
expected when I use my HP LaserJet printer. However I want to print in color
so I sent it to my Epson Stylus Pro 3800. When I did that everything was
pushed over to the right.
How can I fix this? Thanks, Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This could be a simple paper feed error, or it could be that the Epson has
some provision to compensate for a generous nonprintable area on the
trailing edge (which I'm guessing is the left edge of a landscape page?), to
make sure that everything prints. Not what you want for something that has
to be folded in the center, though. Perhaps there will be a setting in your
printer Properties to override this? (This is all speculation, of course,
but worth investigating.)

http://word.mvps.org

"awothers" wrote in message
I have created a booklet and in Print Preview it looks fine. It prints as
expected when I use my HP LaserJet printer. However I want to print in
color
so I sent it to my Epson Stylus Pro 3800. When I did that everything was
pushed over to the right.
How can I fix this? Thanks, Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ah, I should have thought of that!

http://word.mvps.org

"awothers" wrote:

I have created a booklet and in Print Preview it looks fine. It prints as
expected when I use my HP LaserJet printer. However I want to print in
color
so I sent it to my Epson Stylus Pro 3800. When I did that everything was
pushed over to the right.
How can I fix this? Thanks, Alan

A5 booklet in Word 2007 [email protected] New Users 1 January 13th 09 02:11 PM
How do I set up booklet form in Word 2007? Mark Microsoft Word Help 0 December 4th 07 01:31 PM
Booklet printing in Word 2007? Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Page Layout 6 November 30th 07 12:34 AM
Word 2007 booklet Pam Page Layout 4 May 5th 07 05:04 PM
Booklet printing in Word 2007 Peter K Page Layout 10 February 10th 07 03:08 PM