Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AYJ AYJ is offline

Default Jump to different section of document

How can one skip to the next section in document without having to scroll all
the way through
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming you have the vertical scroll bar displayed, click on the button
between the two "browse arrows" and choose Browse by Section, then click the
down arrows.

"AYJ" wrote in message
How can one skip to the next section in document without having to scroll

all
the way through

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AYJ AYJ is offline

Thank you so much. Your advice is always so helpful. I'd like to take this
oppurtunity of thanking you for your article on arginal texts. It was so
clear and useful.

With many thanks

AYJ

"AYJ" wrote in message
How can one skip to the next section in document without having to scroll

all
the way through

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I'm glad you found it helpful.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Assuming you have the vertical scroll bar displayed, click on the button
between the two "browse arrows" and choose Browse by Section, then click

the
down arrows.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.