bkw123

Default how to recover an unsaved word document?

I lost my document while attempting to change my margins. I did a Ctrl A. to
change document margin, then the document disappeared. I tried to undo but
the document page was blank. I know it is somewhere on a recovery file but
how do I identify if it has no name. I did a search but all the documents I
find a crypted. Please help
Graham Mayor

How do you 'know' it is on a recovery file? It isn't. You have lost the
document if by now you have closed it. Undo would have worked in many levels
to take you tight back to the start, but that is lost when you closed the
document. My guess is that you pressed a key after CTRL+A, which overwrite
the selected text (the document) with the key you pressed.