Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pulaski Pulaski is offline

Default Settings in Word

How do I make the proper settings in order to open jpg and png files in Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 14:02:00 -0800, Pulaski
wrote:

How do I make the proper settings in order to open jpg and png files in Word?

You can't "open" graphic files of any kind in Word. You use the
command Insert Picture From File to insert the picture into a Word
document.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman