pwindsor

Default No Thesaurus is available for English (US) In Microsoft Word 2003

My customer is using MS Word 2003. When I press the Shift + F7 keys, I get
the following message:

No Thesaurus is available for English (US).

I have installed every option in Word. Completely uninstalled and
reinstalled office on my customers system and still get the same message.

Other users in the office do have access to the Thesaurus and have no issues.
I am not to sure what else to try.