ndpendent27

Default Cannot find submit or reset button for a form

I am creating a form to go onto my website and when I looked at the form
controls I could not find the Submit and Reset buttons. I asked Microsoft
Help to help me find these buttons but they just showed me what they look
like and their purpose. I also looked under the More Controls button and it
had a list of 198 controls and I did not know which controls allow me to use
the Submit and Reset buttons. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can
provide.
Thanks in advance!