Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
henninger99 henninger99 is offline

Default paragraph formatting

I just purchased a new hp laptop and installed Word 2003 Pro for business
purposes. The formatting automatically adds an extra space between
"paragraphs" (whenever I hit the return key). When I went to paragraph
formatting, the "Don't add a space between paragraphs of the same style" is
grayed out and will not allow me to check the box. Any suggestions?