Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Eri Eri is offline

Default Creating Appraisal Template in Word - Not post from that other guy

I'm not the dope who posted back in November without any information.

I am attempting to create a Jewelry Appraisal template in word. It's
supposed to look like this:

inetsolve.com/samplelayout.jpg

I need the brown and black text, the border, the title & logo, and the gray
background table to appear on every single page. The blue text (except for
the word "Value" in the table header which was supposed to be black) is the
variable that is to be entered.

I would also like to put a page count at the bottom right. The name,
address, and phone fields as well as the "Text Field" at the bottom of the
gray table are to be repeated on every page.

I have tried every which way I can think of to set this up to no avail. The
problem is that while I can set it up for the first page, I can't get it to
repeat on the second and subsequent pages.

It was originally supposed to be a form, but I need more than 255 characters
in each long description field. I found a reference to a VBA modification
for that, but I couldn't figure it out and that STILL doesn't solve the
problem of creating multiple page appraisals.

The fields a

Name
Address
Phone
Item 1-99 short description
Item 1-99 long description
Item 1 type of description
Item 1 value
Initials (which goes where I put "Text Field")

Any assistance or clues would be most appreciated.