Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Lee is offline

Default Create a document in word with fill-in sections

I work for an Estate Agent and we have a need to change our Offer to Purchase
document which is created in Word to a document with (Fill-Inn) sections so
that we can e-mail it to clients and they can complete it on a pc and send it
back to us. It has to be protected so that they cannot change any of the
information.

Lee
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

Create a Fill-in Form in Word by Dian Chapman
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=253

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/