Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rob

Default Style 'Keep with Next' doesn't appear to work

Hi anyone,

The problem: I have 'Heading 2' formatted text at the bottom of a page
with 'Heading 3' formatted text appearing on the next page (is that a
soft page break?), followed by 'Normal' text paragraphs. I want the
headings to stay together and both Heading 2 and 3 styles are set up
to 'Keep with next'.

Is it possible to format styles (or do something else) to get this to
happen?

Any help appreciated.

Rob

PS I want to send this out to people in my organisation so that they
can 'type-and-go' and the resulting document(s) look right (and don't
get sent back to me fix!!), so I'm loathe to simply put in a hard page
break to solve the issue.

---
Remove the 'spamproofing' text to reply via email