Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Peter is offline

Default another mouse scroll problem

I have office 2007 on a dell xps desktop with a usb dell premium mouse-

the scroll wheel does not work when it is over the body of a WORD document,
but it does work when it is over the sidebar

the same thing if i run it in safe mode

does anyone know how to fix this because it is driving me crazy

thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cobbadmin cobbadmin is offline

Check out your mouse driver updates, I have a dell d620 laptop and dell has a
driver update to fix this exact problem.