Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SamPolese SamPolese is offline

Default Wor 2003 Caption Separator Giving me an En Dash instead of a hyphe

Using Word 2003 and when inserting a Table or Figure to include Chapter
Number instead of the Caption Separator giving me the listed "hypen" it
inserts an En Dash. And when I create my List of Figures/Tables, the En Dash
shows for all the listings.

Does anyone know how I can modify the Caption Separator so it gives me what
I'm actually asking for (a "hyphen" instead of an "En Dash").

Thank You!

Sam Polese
San Diego, CA