Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP DP is offline

Default Question for gmayor

For some reason I cannot access your links sited in replies. I get a message
"Site blocked by SonicWall Content Filter - Reason Forbidden Category - Web
communications".

I realize this is something blocked here at work but it only happens with
yours - I can open all the others! I was hoping there was something you
could do on your end.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is nothing I can do here that would allow my web site to pass your
company firewall, otherwise there would be no point in the company having
the firewall. You need to speak to your company IT support and ask them to
allow the site. There is nothing on it that should cause them concern.

dp wrote:
For some reason I cannot access your links sited in replies. I get a
message "Site blocked by SonicWall Content Filter - Reason Forbidden
Category - Web communications".

I realize this is something blocked here at work but it only happens
with yours - I can open all the others! I was hoping there was
something you could do on your end.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

And add that it would be to the company's advantage because his site is
extremely helpful. That means you can do your job more efficiently!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

dp wrote:
For some reason I cannot access your links sited in replies. I get a
message "Site blocked by SonicWall Content Filter - Reason Forbidden
Category - Web communications".

I realize this is something blocked here at work but it only happens
with yours - I can open all the others! I was hoping there was
something you could do on your end.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Blush

dp wrote:
For some reason I cannot access your links sited in replies. I get
a message "Site blocked by SonicWall Content Filter - Reason
Forbidden Category - Web communications".

I realize this is something blocked here at work but it only happens
with yours - I can open all the others! I was hoping there was
something you could do on your end.

Question??? Gazz1982 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 2nd 07 12:35 AM
Second Question, sorry!! BK New Users 2 January 9th 07 01:43 PM
tab question LauraM Microsoft Word Help 1 April 23rd 05 05:52 AM
another question Mindy Mailmerge 1 April 21st 05 11:29 PM
I'm not sure which NG I should ask this question. billybob New Users 2 January 15th 05 05:37 PM