Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JOLOJO58 JOLOJO58 is offline

Default check boxes

I downloaded and worked on a template on someone elses computer using check
boxes. I sent that template to my laptop to complete working on the template
and the check boxes now show up like this:

{form check box}

How do I get this to go back to a check box?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi JOLOJO58,

Simple: Press Alt-F9 to toggle the field code view.

--
Cheers
macropod

"JOLOJO58" wrote in message ...
I downloaded and worked on a template on someone elses computer using check
boxes. I sent that template to my laptop to complete working on the template
and the check boxes now show up like this:

{form check box}

How do I get this to go back to a check box?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"JOLOJO58" wrote in message ...
I downloaded and worked on a template on someone elses computer using check
boxes. I sent that template to my laptop to complete working on the template
and the check boxes now show up like this:

{form check box}

How do I get this to go back to a check box?

Why can't I check the check boxes in a Word document? Skylark Microsoft Word Help 5 April 6th 23 07:23 PM
how can I print form check boxes and form text boxes in color? kflynn Microsoft Word Help 0 November 18th 08 04:17 PM
check boxes SM Microsoft Word Help 1 March 27th 08 04:22 PM
Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text ssbell Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 07 02:12 AM
Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text Simon Jones [MSDL] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 28th 07 12:17 AM