Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Neon520

Default All records in one sheet

Hi everybody,
Is there anybody who know how to merge all records all in one sheet? Cause
what I am doing is a roster, instead of merging one record to each sheet like
a letter, I'd like to merge all records in one sheet. Does anybody have any
idea of how to do this?
Thanks in advance
Best Regard,
Neon520
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a Catalog (or in Word XP and later, it is called a Directory) type mail
merge. In the main document, just insert one set of the merge fields in the
configuration that you want them, probably into the cells of a one row
table. When you execute that merge to a new document, that document will
then contain a row of data for each record in the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP