Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dina Dina is offline

Default How can I create a double sided bookmark in Word?

I want to create a memorial bookmark (doublesided with my own picture and
words). I see a free template but do not see how to change the picture and
words and print it double sided
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I know this doesn't answer your question but I have a question for you.
You're making a memorial bookmark with *your own* picture? Maybe memorial
means something different in your part of the world but around here, that
usually means that you are no longer around in body.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Dina" wrote in message
I want to create a memorial bookmark (doublesided with my own picture and
words). I see a free template but do not see how to change the picture
and
words and print it double sided

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I hope but creating your own memorial bookmarks would be an interesting was
of making one's final preparations.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Maybe she means a picture from her own collection, as opposed to the clip
art in the template.

so
all may benefit.

"Dina" wrote in message
I want to create a memorial bookmark (doublesided with my own picture
and
words). I see a free template but do not see how to change the picture
and
words and print it double sided

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

She's not creating her own memorial. She's creating bookmarks with a picture
of her own (as opposed to the one in the template).

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I hope but creating your own memorial bookmarks would be an interesting

was
of making one's final preparations.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Maybe she means a picture from her own collection, as opposed to the

clip
art in the template.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Dina" wrote in message
I want to create a memorial bookmark (doublesided with my own picture
and
words). I see a free template but do not see how to change the

picture
and
words and print it double sided

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I get it. It was her comment "my own picture" that made me think she was
doing with a photograph of herself.

To the OP: There is no disrespect intended. I misunderstood your words.

--

"Dina" wrote in message
I want to create a memorial bookmark (doublesided with my own picture
and
words). I see a free template but do not see how to change the

picture
and
words and print it double sided

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
faerie_bel faerie_bel is offline

Do you have Publisher? I think you would find it easier in this program

"Dina" wrote:

I want to create a memorial bookmark (doublesided with my own picture and
words). I see a free template but do not see how to change the picture and
words and print it double sided

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I do too but whenever I suggest that, I tick off the Wordies. I'm a minority
here.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]