Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nymand Nymand is offline

Default Merge word into Excel

Hello,

I need to turn a word doc into an excel doc by merging. Meaning what I have
written in word should be; copy + paste into excel w/o having the data all
over the excel doc.
Is this possible?
Thx in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Nymand,

If you don't like the default behaviour, you'll need to put your Word document into some form of logical table structure before
copying & pasting if you want to control its layout in Excel.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Nymand" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I need to turn a word doc into an excel doc by merging. Meaning what I have
written in word should be; copy + paste into excel w/o having the data all
over the excel doc.
Is this possible?
Thx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nymand Nymand is offline

Will I be able to place this logical table structure in my word doc and how
do I do this?
tnx in advance

Nymand

"Nymand" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I need to turn a word doc into an excel doc by merging. Meaning what I have
written in word should be; copy + paste into excel w/o having the data all
over the excel doc.
Is this possible?
Thx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you know how to create a table in Word?

"Nymand" wrote in message

Hello,

I need to turn a word doc into an excel doc by merging. Meaning what I

have
written in word should be; copy + paste into excel w/o having the data

all
over the excel doc.
Is this possible?
Thx in advance

How to merge Excel chart for mass Word Mail Merge for employees hmboomer Mailmerge 3 June 9th 06 10:08 PM
ExcelWord Mail merge transfers 16 digits when Excel shows only 3 John Richmond, Watford UK Mailmerge 8 April 26th 06 06:00 AM
Excel to Word Merge Jeff Mailmerge 2 April 7th 06 07:24 PM
mail merge from excel-date in excel January 1, 2005 -merged dbase. Elaine Ballon Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 05 08:31 AM
Insert Merge Field problem with Word-Mail Merge from Excel documen Augusta E. Microsoft Word Help 2 June 20th 05 10:59 AM