Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] jinalspkothari@gmail.com is offline

Default How to inherit a font from another style?

2018 Update: On Word 2016 for Mac, this method still works for defining a style without specifying a font and allowing the font to be inherited via whatever magical mechanisms that exist!
jackharrywa jackharrywa is offline
Junior Member

Location: Brooklyn, USA

Word has many options shortly of a stylesheet,
Trying to make all "Heading n" styles to
inherit from a common ancestor "Heading", the idea being, change the font type (e.g. Arial = Times) just in one style
"Heading" and that effect would then ripple through to all "Heading
n" and then ALL headings would use that new font.
Tom Sands Tom Sands is offline
Junior Member

Could this be done now?
I can't quite imagine this font, as I've never heard of it before. I think changing the font in the PCB layout is not possible. At least, I couldn't do it. In fact, I hate the default settings, I hate the fact that I can't adjust the font to fit myself. With my vision, I need to download my own font on https://upfonts.com/nike-font or customize an existing one. I think people with poor eyesight will support me. Wherever possible, I upload my font, because I can only read it, and it is also beautiful and interesting.

Last edited by Tom Sands : June 15th 21 at 07:31 PM
Hazoma Hazoma is offline
Banned

Pretty good opinion. I agree with you. Also try having fun with the drift boss every day
BruceReed BruceReed is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
2018 Update: On Word 2016 for Mac, this method still works for defining a style without specifying a font and allowing the font to be inherited via whatever magical mechanisms that exist!
This is really cool! I had no idea you could do that. visit tracemycouriers.com

Kenyon Homenick Kenyon Homenick is offline
Junior Member

You can easily define styles without specifying fonts. Here's how:https://wealthwikis.com/
RichardAPenton RichardAPenton is offline
Banned

Hey, the idea shared by you here on this post is very helpful. If you need any help with font designs for calendars then you can visit https://masterbundles.com/amazing-june-calendars/ this website. The designs available here are so attractive and unique that you will feel pleasing after visiting this website.
TomášNovák TomášNovák is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

nice to know! Thanks
groverborme groverborme is offline
Banned

Thank you for nice post.
lindatr lindatr is offline
Junior Member

What you share is what I seek. provided me with a great deal of knowledge. hope that you will make more efforts to have more excellent articles! terraria