Word 2016 PRINTDATE not updating

Old July 16th 18, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
julied

Default Word 2016 PRINTDATE not updating

Word 2016 - Office 365
PRINTDATE inserted into footer of Word Template not updating when printed.

Field code says { PRINTDATE \@ "M/d/yyyy" \* MERGEFORMAT }

File | Options | Display | Update fields before printing is checked.

I have a number of these templates which are all behaving the same way. Need to get this field to update automatically when the document is printed.

Advice please.

Thanks
Julie

Old July 27th 18, 12:09 AM
shaneross77 shaneross77 is offline

The application is not working on my system, it is also creating some internal errors, I can detect the issue until I visited https://uaedatarecovery.com/hard-dri...very-in-dubai/ which made me deal with the issue. The internal issue related to this software was solved. The application started working successfully.
Old July 26th 19, 06:35 AM
Kavitamarne Kavitamarne is offline

Originally Posted by shaneross77 View Post
The application is not working on my system, it is also creating some internal errors, I can detect the issue until I visited https://uaedatarecovery.com/hard-dri...very-in-dubai/ which made me deal with the issue. The internal issue related to this software was solved. The application started working successfully.
I have the same issue! Thank you!
Online Software Testing Course

Last edited by Kavitamarne : July 26th 19 at 06:39 AM.
Old September 1st 19, 12:50 AM
DeborahHarper DeborahHarper is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by julied View Post
Word 2016 - Office 365
PRINTDATE inserted into footer of Word Template not updating when printed.

Field code says { PRINTDATE \@ "M/d/yyyy" \* MERGEFORMAT }

File | Options | Display | Update fields before printing is checked.

I have a number of these templates which are all behaving the same way. Need to get this field to update automatically when the document is printed.

Advice please.

Thanks
Julie
Try to reinstall the program.