Convert all Text Form Fields to Italics in Word 2016

Old July 29th 19, 10:38 AM
Shelley C Shelley C is offline

Default Convert all Text Form Fields to Italics in Word 2016

I have a legal document which contains hundreds of Text Form Fields. At the moment they are all normal text of Arial 10pt. I'm looking for a solution/macro to convert all Text Form Fields within the document to Arial 10pt Italics and wondered if anyone could help me with this.
Best wishes, Shelley