Word icon changing to Wordperfect on e-mail attachment only

Old July 30th 19, 07:55 PM
Leslie M Leslie M is offline

Default Word icon changing to Wordperfect on e-mail attachment only

This is driving me crazy and I cannot find a solution. When I save a Word document as .doc or .docx, it does show the Word Icon wherever I save the file (my documents, desktop, etc). However, when I attach the same document to an e-mail, the icon changes to a WordPerfect icon. It will still open as a Word document, but it's confusing to my clients. This only happens when I attach a Word document to an e-mail and nowhere else. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.