Alexis

Default trouble w/tracking changes and comments

I am working on a document and am using track changes & comments in Word 2002
w/SP3. When I last opened the document last week I made changes and comments
(using the tracking feature). I have selected in the SHOW button of the
reviewing toolbar that I want to see comments, insertions & deletions and
formatting.

Today I open the document and some of the balloons w/my comments and
formatting changes are missing. I see the comments and formatting changes in
the reviewing pane. But some of the balloons are gone.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks ahead for any help!