Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Josh W Josh W is offline

Default Locating built-in style

I have mistakenly renamed Word 2003's built in Heading 2 style. Now I have
several styles with similar names and I am trying to locate which one is the
original built-in style of Word. How can I find that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the Style dialog (accessible by choosing Custom... and then Styles in the
Styles & Formatting task pane), select "User-defined styles" as the
category. These will be the ones you created, and you will be able to delete
or rename them. Word's built-in styles will not be in this list.

"Josh W" wrote in message
I have mistakenly renamed Word 2003's built in Heading 2 style. Now I have
several styles with similar names and I am trying to locate which one is
the
original built-in style of Word. How can I find that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Josh W Josh W is offline

I got it now, thanks.

"Josh W" wrote in message
I have mistakenly renamed Word 2003's built in Heading 2 style. Now I have
several styles with similar names and I am trying to locate which one is
the
original built-in style of Word. How can I find that?

How do I change a built in style like the caption style? kwileybell Microsoft Word Help 1 October 18th 07 11:06 PM
Locating normal.dot MV Rao New Users 1 February 20th 07 01:21 PM
Built-in heading style conflicts Ignatius Microsoft Word Help 4 July 24th 06 10:01 AM
why does my built in heading style not show in cross reference mazza Microsoft Word Help 1 May 26th 05 01:39 PM
Locating Templates once created Lisa Sanford New Users 2 March 15th 05 10:38 AM