Gbrew

Default In Word my envelopes print with gray or blue letters. Regular doc.

When using Word envelope function, the envelope text prints gray or gray blue
unless I manually select black (auto is default) in the printer setup.
Regular docs are OK.

Also, the message portion of Outlook e-mail prints gray even though gray
shading is not checked is Options.
Graham Mayor

This is a common issue, change the colour of the envelope address paragraph
style font to black and check the add to template' box in the modify style
dialog. Allow Word to save normal.dot when it is closed.

With some printers it could also be an indication of an empty ink cartridge.

I am not sure what you mean about Outlook - but Outlook questions need to be
addressed to an Outlook group.