syclePlexcalk syclePlexcalk is offline
Banned

Location: Mozambique
Send a message via ICQ to syclePlexcalk Send a message via Yahoo to syclePlexcalk
Default New Member

Thanks for the add, I look forward to learning a lot here. adirondack chairs

Last edited by syclePlexcalk : January 5th 11 at 07:27 PM
PETER.PHIL PETER.PHIL is offline
Junior Member

Some Republicans will defend her to the death. Stupidity is not a characteristic of all Republicans. I am hoping she disappears to improve our chances of winning the next election.
mark15d mark15d is offline
Junior Member

Hi Mark is here.. Looking for nice information on this forum.
williamgreat williamgreat is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syclePlexcalk View Post
Thanks for the add, I look forward to learning a lot here. adirondack chairs

I also a new member on this forum. I hope, I will learn something new on this forum.