Ellen

Default text wrapping around watermark

I have someone who when they put a watermark in their document it defaults to
wrapping text around it. I had this problem a few years back with word 97
and I think there was a registry change that I made to fix it. Unfortunately
the person in charge of our support tracking system archived all records
prior to 2003 and has left the company. We are looking for the arhived
records but haven't found them yet.

Does anyone know if there is a registry setting for this or what we need to
do so that the default is to have the watermark behind the text when
inserting it.