Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

Default Keyboard Shortcut

Is there a keyboard shortcut for "File/Send to" (in Word 2003)?

If there ever was one, I've inadvertenly changed it to something else, and
now I can't find in Tools/Customize an entry for File/Send to so that I can
assign a new shortcut.

Your usual help would be very much appreciated since I use this several
times a day. Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Alt+f+d opens the file send to menu. I do however suspect you have something
different in mind?
Curiously when I clicked ALT+F on my PC I found it assigned it to a
paragraph style I never use, so I took the opportunity to remove that
assignment?

Island Girl wrote:
Is there a keyboard shortcut for "File/Send to" (in Word 2003)?

If there ever was one, I've inadvertently changed it to something
else, and now I can't find in Tools/Customize an entry for File/Send
to so that I can assign a new shortcut.

Your usual help would be very much appreciated since I use this
several times a day. Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

I don't think you can do it.

Send To just gives a popup menu and there is no command for it. Alt+F, D is
about the best you can do.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Island Girl" wrote in message
news
Is there a keyboard shortcut for "File/Send to" (in Word 2003)?

If there ever was one, I've inadvertenly changed it to something else, and
now I can't find in Tools/Customize an entry for File/Send to so that I
can
assign a new shortcut.

Your usual help would be very much appreciated since I use this several
times a day. Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl

I, too, have assigned alt+f to something else, but I think I'm also going to
remove it and use the alt+f+d. ANYTHING but the mouse!

Thanks for your usual dependable reply, Graham.

Island Girl wrote:
Is there a keyboard shortcut for "File/Send to" (in Word 2003)?

If there ever was one, I've inadvertently changed it to something
else, and now I can't find in Tools/Customize an entry for File/Send
to so that I can assign a new shortcut.

Your usual help would be very much appreciated since I use this
several times a day. Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

If you badly needed ALT+F to remain reassigned, you could use the
alternative F10+f+d instead.