Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roadkill roadkill is offline

Default ms installer

My microsoft office 2003 will not work on me computer. every time I try to
download documents from the internet it comes up with MS Installer (Preparing
to install). after that It comes up with Problem with shortcut, (This patch
pacage could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you
can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a
valid windows installer patch package.). I've tried to uninstall ms office,
but it comes up with the same boxes. can anyone help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the original installation disc for Office and run setup from that disc.
When you get to the on-screen prompts, choose repair.

"roadkill" wrote:

My microsoft office 2003 will not work on me computer. every time I
try to download documents from the internet it comes up with MS
Installer (Preparing to install). after that It comes up with
Problem with shortcut, (This patch pacage could not be opened.
Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it, or
contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid
windows installer patch package.). I've tried to uninstall ms
office, but it comes up with the same boxes. can anyone help me?

Windows installer emad senejani Microsoft Word Help 18 October 16th 07 02:14 PM
Windows Installer Office2007 cmemaz Microsoft Word Help 1 May 29th 07 05:37 PM
Windows Installer Mike B New Users 1 October 30th 06 02:31 PM
Windows Installer Gone Wild! RDU Microsoft Word Help 0 October 12th 06 05:25 PM
windows installer jess Microsoft Word Help 0 January 5th 06 10:29 PM