Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dkgmomof3 dkgmomof3 is offline

Default Linked objects getting truncated

Can someone please help me! I am new in the office here and am trying to
update a manual using linked objects. However, what is happening is the
following:

IF a source object (sub document) happens to be longer than one page, it is
being truncated in the master document. How do I create an overflow onto a
second (next) page?

HELP! I have looked everywhere and cannot find any information on this. I
could also use Publisher if it is easier there, but can only figure out how
to create overflow with an actual text box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

If you use Publisher, create a couple of text boxes and link them with the link
icon. Manuals and catalogs and booklets are far easier to create in Publisher.

Publisher 2003 Help and How-to
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pu...649121033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

update linked objects mmaphq New Users 3 January 15th 07 01:35 AM
linked objects mmaphq New Users 1 January 11th 07 09:28 PM
linked objects mmaphq New Users 2 January 11th 07 05:13 AM
convert linked objects to embedded objects ackerb Microsoft Word Help 5 April 20th 06 02:21 PM
Path of linked objects Andreas Schleifenbaum New Users 3 September 14th 05 05:27 PM