Spud

Default Frozen Programs

Ctrl+Alt+Delete won't work to close a program. This is constantly happening
with Microsoft Word 2003 and, if I remember correctly, other programs.
Computer has to be turned off by the button to get out of this. Thinking it
might need a download, I do not know which one. How should I know if there
are downloads that I need, and where do I click to get these?
Thanks.
Graham Mayor

If you are forcing crashes in this way, it is not surprising you have got
yourself in a mess - see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm followed by
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm