ashelton1 ashelton1 is offline
Junior Member

Default Include a list of hyperlinks from excel in one mail merge document

I have a spreadsheet with a list of Salesforce reports (column A), URLs to those reports (Column B), and the names of the report owners (Column C). I want to send the report owners an email that shows a list of reports, each on its own line and each one hyperlinked to the report in Salesforce. Some owners own 30 reports. I don't want them to get 30 emails. I want them to get one email with 30 links. Can this be done?

I am currently using the template from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIfid43hlHw

It is working great but now I want to turn the list into a clickable list.