Rbertl2

Default How can u edit the ScreenTip when u click on the vertical scroll b

I pieced together a massive word document from several smaller word documents
and am having trouble with some of the formatting. The main problem is that
when I click on the vertical scroll bar I get the pop-up screen tip that
tells me page numbers and also some of the text on the page. On some pages
the number and text is correct but most of the pages are wrong. Does some
one know how to access these page numbers and text pop-ups to correct them?
Thanks.