Jay Freedman

Default How do I turn off the MS Word templates ??

Roger O wrote:
I have a set of templates which are used in my office. I had to
reinstall WORD2002 on a new PC, and in the templates I get all of the
standard MS Word templates that we never use. I have set the user and
workgroup templates to point to the ones we use, but the MS templates
are still there !! How can I get rid of them ??

thanks

Roger

set the templates to "Not available".

--