La Sharn

Default generating a table of contents from text boxes

How would I generate a Table of Contents from text boxes.

You wouldn't. Word can't see text in text boxes. You could convert the text
boxes to frames.

"La Sharn" La wrote in message
How would I generate a Table of Contents from text boxes.

La Sharn

How would I do that.....

"La Sharn" La wrote in message
How would I generate a Table of Contents from text boxes.

La Sharn

Suzanne,

Thank you so much. I am so happy THIS REALLY WORKED. Thank you.

"La Sharn" La wrote in message
How would I generate a Table of Contents from text boxes.

LMB

Suzanne, what is a frame? I have used styles for TOC.

Thanks,
Linda

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You wouldn't. Word can't see text in text boxes. You could convert the
text
boxes to frames.

so
all may benefit.

"La Sharn" La wrote in message
How would I generate a Table of Contents from text boxes.

If you don't have text boxes, you don't need to know about frames.

"LMB" wrote in message
Suzanne, what is a frame? I have used styles for TOC.

Thanks,
Linda

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You wouldn't. Word can't see text in text boxes. You could convert the
text
boxes to frames.

newsgroup
so