lissof

Default Photo in each blank window. cannot remove

Each time I open a new blank window, one of my scanned photos appears. I can
delete the picture from thw window but cannot locate the source or file where
the photo is located. How can I delete or remove the photo or prevent this
from always occurring? Mark H