Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JustWorking JustWorking is offline

Default How do I easily find a cell reference in a word table (w/o countin

How do you find a cell reference in a large table without physically counting
down a1, b2, etc. I read there was a macro, but it was not included in the
post. I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The table cell helper was included with an earlier Word version in
macros8.dot http://word.mvps.org/Downloads/Macros8.zip. It still works with
2003.

JustWorking wrote:
How do you find a cell reference in a large table without physically
counting down a1, b2, etc. I read there was a macro, but it was not
included in the post. I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can get the macro from
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...eIncorrect.htm, but see also
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Table_Cell_Data.htm.